Hartwell, Georgia
Additional Fees

I just want everyone to know that this company will work with you for a while but all you have to get is one nasty CSR agent and it all goes away.I would steer clear of this company.

No communication with each other. Correct notes and conversations not recorded correctly. I have been paying on this car for several years and when I was offered a better finance rate through them, I decided to do it. They were great with working with me when my business failed.

I got them money once a month. In July 2015, I was in school for a new career. They informed me then that as long as we can keep payments coming, we can do a deferment of two payments in October which would have put me in a better position. It took me a long time to finally find a job within my career field and a week before being straightened out, they took my truck.

I even offered, if it came down to it, to bring them the truck and at least I would be able to get my personal articles out of my truck. Well, I got a customer service rep with an attitude and she pulled the plug and they got my truck. Not only did they get my truck with my personal belongings, they took it 250 miles round trip from me. Without a car, I can't drive the 250 mile round trip so I guess all of my personal belongings are gone as well.

Now, that said, I even told the CSR that pulled the plug on me that I would lose my new job if I did not have a car to drive to work. I guess they really don't care because now I have lost my job as well. It took me 6 months to get that job and now it is gone! THANKS CAR FINANCE!!!

Without a job, I will now be evicted from my home. Without a home, where do I live? I have Dog's. They are the most important thing to me in the world as I love them more than most People.

I am facing having to rehome them which will devastate me. All of this, because they could not wait another week, even though they worked with me much longer than this in the past. They offer no help, what so ever, knowing that my things are so far away from me and I also have to pay 100.00 to get them back, which now, without a job, I can't even do that. I cannot say the company is bad as a whole, but I would stay away if you can foresee any financial or upcoming financial problems or job issues, stay where you are.

Right now, all I want to do is die. I am devastated. I am tired of the fight as I now have to start all over, yet again, looking for a job, which in my career field, there are not many jobs available and the fact that I live so far away from civilization, I do believe this may be the end for me. If there is any consolation, I do believe in Karma, so, to the CSR that got my truck repossessed, I hope you can sleep at night because you are the reason that I will be living in a tent in the woods now.

Please do not get me wrong, I understand business as I have had several myself, but to be as close as I was to being straightened out and after working with me for so long, you just pulled my whole life out from under me. Thanks so much Car Finance, I wish that I never got involved with you. Oh, and by the way, they are going to sell my truck and then come after me for the balance on the loan and actually expect me to pay it, HA, FAT CHANCE.

If I survive this, I will be claiming Bankruptcy because I will be damned if they are getting another dime out of me, if I survive that is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "repossession" of carfinance customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19000. Carfinance needs to "there is no solution, they have taken that possibility away from me with me losing my job" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carfinance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carfinance.

Had an Experience with Carfinance?

Comments

i hope you are ok maybe a family member can take you in? can your sogs go somewhere temporary until you get on your feet?